Why work with Dedham Television?
There are a lot of benefits to working with such a professional staff of videographers, producers, writers, editors, musicians, and artists that you will find here at Dedham Television. Such as:
- We provide all the cameras, equipment, lighting, and transportation to your event, program, or happening if occurring offsite. We even have our version of the Scooby-Doo van!
- If your show is a special that we can shoot in The Studio, then you have access to a state-of-the-art film and TV studio production facility that is the largest publicly-held studio in New England.
- We have an amazing amount of post-produciton resources and video-distribution options through our Media Engagement Center to get your event edited, broadcast, and uploaded quickly and professionally.
- Dedham TV will also provide a custom produced hardcopy DVDs to the organizers of the event being covered. Other hardcopy distribution media options are available—contact us to learn more.
- And finally, your event, program, or happening will be promoted through our social media marketing channels (see the social media icons below). And depending on how big the event is, we can provide additional PR options for local print and online publications.
Ready to get started?
Fill out this simple form below.
Or call Dedham Television’s Executive Director, Donna Greer, directly at (781) 910-5153; or email firstname.lastname@example.org.