6-Weeks of Digital TV Production!
NEW WEEKLY CLASS STARTING NOVEMBER 14 through DECEMBER 19th, 2017 from 7 to 9 PM!
Want to know how all those YouTubers, Vimeo-ites, and MetaCafers get their stuff edited and ready for sharing with the rest of the digital world? Or would you like to know what it takes to take that great digital video footage of yours and turn it into a professional-looking film? Well, here’s your chance!
Dedham Television offers a 7-week course on Digital Video Production called From Scene to Screen.
This program is the adult-oriented version of our highly acclaimed Summer Club for Kids.
This unique masterclass covers all you need to know to get your video production up and running in a flash!
- SD/HD Sony Camcorders, and multi-camera video shoots
- Lighting and sound equipment
- Studio management
- Digital video technologies, standards, and broadcast/distribution platforms
- Final Cut Pro 7/X video non-linear editing software
- Adobe After Effects CC post-production special effects
- Adobe Photoshop CC custom graphics image production
- Adobe Audition CC for sound design enhancements
- Red Giant PluralEyes multi-camera synching software
- Video production legal considerations (such as talent waivers), copyright infringement issues, and public domain/fair use policy laws
Dan Hallissey, an award-winning filmmaker and Director of IT, Operations, and Training for Dedham Television, will be teaching this special class. Free for members of Dedham TV, and only $25 for non-members (which will also get you membership status), this is a great opportunity at an incredible value to learn a must-have skill in this non-stop digital media world we live in!
- Week 1 – Digital video technologies, standards, and broadcast/distribution platforms
- Week 2 – SD/HD Sony Camcorders, and multi-camera video shoots
- Week 3 – Lighting and sound equipment, Studio management
- Week 4 – Video Editing (PluralEyes, Final Cut Pro 7/X, Adobe After Effects CC)
- Week 5 – Video Editing Continued, Post-Production (Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Audition CC)
- Week 6 – Post-Production Continued; Legal Considerations, Etc., Certificates of Achievement
Contact email@example.com to learn more about the next session and to register!